Travelling to Estonia is possible for the following persons
- Estonian citizens and their family members. Estonian citizens and residents are allowed entry regardless of whether or not they show symptoms of the disease.
- Citizens and residents of the European Union, the Schengen area, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican, and individuals with a long-stay visa and their family members if they show no symptoms.
- Residents of Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay, if they show no symptoms.
- Residents, individuals with a long-stay visa regardless of their citizenship arriving to Estonia from a European Union or Schengen country or from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, if they show no symptoms.
- Citizens of foreign states without symptoms arriving in Estonia for work or studies.
More information and updated lists of the countries are here: